Wednesday 4 May 2011

Top Films

I realise that all of my blog posts have been entirely focused on my course and so I decided to make a list of my top films, I would just make a list of my top 10 but as I'm a film fanatic I decided to make several lists in different categories as well. Just bear in mind that all of the lists will probably change within the next few months.

Comedy
1. Happy Gilmore
2. Anchorman
3. South Park the Movie
4. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
5. Dodge Ball

Action
1. Die Hard
2. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
3. Goldeneye
4. Total Recall
5. Sin City

Horror
1. Event Horizon
2. Alien
3. Psycho
4. Pan's Labrynth
5. 30 Days of Night

Sci-Fi
1.  Aliens
2. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
3. The Matrix Reloaded
4. Star Wars episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
5. Blade Runner

Superhero
1. The Dark Knight
2. Kickass
3. Ironman 2
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. Spiderman 2

Zombie
1. Zombieland
2. Shaun of the Dead
3. Land of the Dead
4. Dawn of the Dead (George A. Romero not Zack Snyder)
5. 28 Days Later

Creature Feature
1. Aliens
2. The Thing
3. Predator
4. Jaws
5. The Host

Game
1. Scott Pilgrim (too many game references to be in a different genre)
2. Tomb Raider
3. Tomb Raider 2
4. Doom

Animation
1. South Park the Movie
2. The Lion King
3. Toy Story 3
4. Hercules
5. Shrek 2

Top 10 Films
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Die Hard
3. Fight Club
4. Happy Gilmore
5. The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
6. The Dark Knight
7. Aliens
8. Event Horizon
9. American History X
10. Terminator 2: Judgement Day

No comments:

Post a Comment